Heart Centered Living
Heart joy, gratitude, compassion, forgiveness, acceptance, openness, innocence, love, spirit
Centered grounded, fully present, in the now, strong
Living engaged, enjoying, loving, living practical spirituality in this world
How do you live a fully engaged life with joy?
In a divisive world full of aggressiveness, how do you keep your heart open?
How can you be at peace without having to withdraw and detach?
(Hint: Heart Centered Living holds the answers)
Heart Centered Living is:
Discovering the foundation for all the facets of the heart that lead to radical acceptance, expansive joy, deep gratitude, and universal compassion.
Exploring the source of love deep within yourself.
Integrating practical spirituality into everyday life.
The Three Aspects of Heart Centered Living
An effortless, relaxing meditation to connect to the source of peace, love and bliss within.
A way of centering and integrating the gains of meditation into our moment-to-moment existence.
Facets of the Heart Training
Exploring the foundations of the most efficient heart centered practices such radical acceptance, gratitude, expansive joy, compassion, forgiveness and more.
An invitation to a new way.
A real way, based on neuroscience.
A way grounded in your own experience.
A way centered in exploring your own heart.
- Fri, Jun 24Live Online via Zoom
- Sat, Jun 11Online via Zoom
- Fri, May 20Live Online via Zoom
- Sat, May 14Online via Zoom
- Multiple DatesSat, May 07Online via Zoom
- Fri, Apr 22Live Online via Zoom
- Multiple DatesSat, Apr 09Online via Zoom
- Fri, Mar 11Live Online via Zoom
- Sat, Feb 19Online via Zoom
- Sat, Jan 15Online via Zoom
- Fri, Jan 14Live Online via Zoom
- Fri, Dec 10Live Online via Zoom
- Sat, Nov 20Online via Zoom
- Fri, Nov 12Live Online via Zoom
- Sat, Oct 23Online via Zoom
- Fri, Oct 15Live Online via Zoom